Westbound US-10 BR detour begins on MondayContact: Anita Richardson, MDOT Office of Communications,
US-10 Business Route (BR)
Monday, June 9, 2014
ESTIMATED END DATE:
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
US-10 BR traffic will be detoured to accommodate ongoing roundabout construction work in Midland.
The overall project includes constructing a modern roundabout in Midland just east of Washington Street along M-20/US-10 BR at the Patrick Road crossover. MDOT is investing $1.1 million in safety improvements at this intersection to increase motorist safety. Work, which began in late April, is weather-dependent and expected to be completed by late July.
Westbound US-10 BR will be closed at the Saginaw Road exit. Motorists will follow a posted detour:
- Exit at the Bay City Road interchange,
- Head west on Bay City Road
- Turn right onto Saginaw Road,
- Turn left onto Discovery Way,
- Turn right onto Washington Street,
- Turn left onto westbound US-10 BR at Patrick Road.
US-10 BR exits to Waldo and Saginaw roads will remain open.Roadway Work Zone Safety - We're All in This Together.