For students to have access to the MiSSG Student Portal, they must have a current-year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file (typically received 3-4 days after submission) or have a Tuition Incentive Program (TIP) record. First time student users must have their Social Security number when signing up to create a username and password.
For high school counselors to have access to MiSSG, a Data Use Agreement (DUA) must be signed by the high school principal who authorizes the users in the Data Receiver Designee Employee Access Roster section of the DUA. A username and temporary password will be assigned by SSG and emailed to the Data Receiver Designee(s). If your high school is supported by a community/local college access group, please complete the Secondary Partner Roster section of the DUA.
For college financial aid personnel to have access to MiSSG, they must complete the College Security Access Form. A username and temporary password will be assigned by SSG and emailed to the authorized financial aid personnel.
- Children of Veterans Tuition Grant
- Michigan Competitive Scholarship
- Michigan Tuition Grant
- Police and Fire Fighter's Survivor Tuition Grant
- Tuition Incentive Program
- MCS/MTG Download Certification File Format
- MCS/MTG Upload Certification File Format
- TIP Download Reimbursement File Format
- TIP Upload Reimbursement File Format