- The Common Manual The integrated Common Manual: Unified Student Loan Policy.
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) Handbook The 'FSA Handbooks' produced by the U.S. Department of Education for the latest three award years.
- U.S. Dept. of Education Student Financial Aid Publications Publications developed by the U.S. Department of Education available to eligible institutions.
- Dear Colleague Letters Quickly access Dear Colleague/Partner Letters.
- Federal Registers Review and search SFA-related Federal Registers published from January 1, 1995 to the present.
Access current versions of federal regulations:
- FSA Schools Portal Find industry news updates and ED training information.
- IFAP (Information for Financial Aid Professionals) Library The IFAP online library contains technical publications, regulations, and policy guidance on the administration of the Federal Student Aid programs.
- Default Aversion and Student Retention Federal and State initiatives that address lowering your school's default rate.
- Mapping Your Future Mapping Your Future is a member-supported service. We provide information and tools to help you provide effective service to your students, borrowers, and graduates.