• 2015 MEAP Grant RFP The MPSC in conjunction with the Michigan Department of Human Services issued a Request for Proposals for Michigan Energy Assistance Program Grants. The RFP offers a two year grant program and makes available between $60 and $90 million for year one of the grants.
• Gas Safety Rule Making- Proposed Rules
- Regulatory Impact Statement
• MPSC Review of Two Reports on Lansing Board of Water and Light MPSC review of two reports examining the response of the Lansing Board of Water and Light to the Dec. 2013 ice storm.
• MPSC Unveils New Damage Prevention Complaint Form
The Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) has established a new complaint process under the updated MISS DIG Underground Facility Damage and Safety Act (Act), effective April 1.