- Gov. Rick Snyder signs landmark legislation reforming statewide energy policy
- MPSC seeks answers from Consumers Energy on its plan to terminate its power purchase agreement with Entergy Nuclear Palisades, LLC early
- 2-1-1 now available statewide to connect people with information and resources
2-1-1, the abbreviated phone number that connects people with information and resources, is now available throughout Michigan.
- Michigan utility customers to see significant savings of $5.2 billion, thanks to energy waste reduction programs
The Michigan Public Service Commission has announced that a Special Commission Meeting will be held on Friday, January 20, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. The Commission has posted a public notice of the date and time in compliance with Public Act 267 of 1976.
- 2017 Commission Meeting Schedule
- Schedules, Agendas, & Minutes