- On October 6, 2008, Public Act 295 was signed into law. This Act, known as the Clean, Renewable and Efficient Energy Act, established a Renewable Energy Standard for the State of Michigan.
On this page you will find helpful links and sources of data that will aid understanding and complying with PA 295.
- The Renewable Energy Standard requires Michigan electric providers to achieve a retail supply portfolio that includes at least ten percent renewable energy by 2015.
- The Act also includes annual interim compliance requirements starting in 2012. Electric providers demonstrate compliance with renewable energy requirements through the purchase and/or production of Renewable Energy Credits (RECs).
renewable energy filings
- 2014 MI Weather Normalization Adjustment
- 2013 MI Weather Normalization Adjustment
- 2012 MI Weather Normalization Adjustment
- 2011 MI Weather Normalization Adjustment Factors
- REP Notice of Intent/Opportunity for Comment Filing Template
- RE Plan Update
- 2013 REP Filing & Case Coordinator Information
- Renewable Energy Annual Report Template
- Reconciliation Cases
- Annual Reports
- Renewable Energy Plans