WE'RE HIRING! There are currently seven positions within the Michigan Public Service Commission, Michigan Agency for Energy, and Michigan Administrative Hearing System that have been posted on the State of Michigan website. Closes 9/27/17 to 10/1/17.
MICHIGAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION POSITIONS
1) Public Utilities Engineer 9-12, Operations & Wholesale Markets Division, Gas Operations Section, Gas Safety & Damage Prevention Unit, Supervisor – Tim Wolf
JOB #: 6401-17-PSC 36a GSD PUE POSITION CLOSES 10/1/17
2) Public Utilities Engineer 9-12, Operations & Wholesale Markets Division, Gas Operations Section, Gas Safety & Infrastructure Unit, Supervisor – Nathan Miller POSTING CLOSES 10/1/17
JOB #: 6401-17-PSC 192 GasOps PUE
3) Public Utilities Engineer 9-12, Operations & Wholesale Markets Division, Gas Operations Section, Gas Safety & Infrastructure Unit, Supervisor – Nathan Miller POSTING CLOSES 10/1/17
JOB #: 6401-17-PSC 93 GasOpPUE
4) Executive Secretary 10, Telecommunications Division, Supervisor – Robin Ancona
JOB #: 6401-17-PSC 224 TelExecSec POSTING CLOSES 9/28/17
MICHIGAN ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING SYSTEM (MAHS) POSITION
1) MAHS has an opening for an entry-level or experienced attorney reporting to Sharon Feldman. The position is for an administrative law specialist to conduct legal research and synthesize evidentiary record for Michigan Public Service Commission cases (energy/telecommunications). The position would also assist law judges in preparing proposals for decision to the Commission. Entry-level and experienced attorneys encouraged to apply.
Must be member of Michigan bar. POSTING CLOSES 9/24/17.
MICHIGAN AGENCY FOR ENERGY POSITIONS (MAE) POSITIONS
1) Departmental Analyst Trainee 9-11, Administrative Services, Supervisor – Leslie Thomas
JOB #: 6401-17-MAE 225 AdmDTrainee POSTING CLOSES 9/28/17
2) Student Assistant, Strategic Communications Section, Supervisor – Judy Palnau
JOB #: 6401-17-MAE 216 StratCommStude POSTING CLOSES 9/24/17