reports & publications
- Archived Electric Reports
- Current electric utility company annual reports
- MPSC Review of Two Reports on Lansing Board of Water and Light
- 2009 Status of Power Quality in Michigan Report for U-15945
- Status of Competition in the Electric Industry
- Code of Conduct
- Electric Utility Supply Reliability Plans
- Orders issued by the Michigan Public Service Commission.
statutes & admin rules
The MPSC maintains a list of administrative rules, laws, and guidelines that govern the activities of utility and motor carrier companies and outline the role and responsibilities of the Commission.