PA 295 energy plan cases
- Public Act 295 of 2008 was signed into law on October 6, 2008 by Governor Jennifer Granholm. The Act promotes the development of clean and renewable energy and energy optimization through the implementation of standards that will cost-effectively provide greater energy security and diversify the energy resources used to meet consumers' needs, encourage private investment in renewable energy and energy efficiency and improve air quality.> More
- MPSC calculated statewide-average monthly electric and gas savings estimates for use by the provider in lieu of company specific estimates.
- The Michigan Industrial Energy Center (MIEC) is a new not-for-profit center based at the University of Michigan and funded by the U.S. DOE's industrial Save Energy Now program.
energy efficiency filings
legislation, orders & reports
- 2011 Economic Impacts of Michigan Energy Efficiency Investments
- U-16191 Revenue Decoupling Mechanism Collaborative Report (2/11)
- Report on Efforts to Reduce Electric Peak Demand (12/10)
- 2013 Michigan Energy Efficiency Potential Study
- 2013 Report on the Progress of Electric Providers in Achieving Reductions in Energy Use
- EO Reports
- 2011 Michigan Commercial Baseline Energy Study
- 2008 PA 295
- Temporary Order (U-15800)
- 2011 Michigan Residential Baseline Energy Study