MI energy measures database
The Michigan Energy Measures Database (MEMD) was supplied by Morgan Marketing Partners, as a basis for development of initial energy efficiency savings calculations and potential savings for energy efficiency programs. The MEMD was purchased by gas and electric providers in Michigan and incorporated into the development of provider-specific Energy Optimization (EO) Plans. (Please refer to Section 51 of 2008 Public Act 295 to find the required components of Energy Optimization Plans.)
The users of the data are intended to be program planners, regulatory reviews and planners, utility and regulatory forecasters, and consultants supporting utility and regulatory research and evaluation efforts.
The objectives of the MEMD database:
- Provide users with accurate information on potential technologies or measures that could be used in an energy efficiency programs and for Integrated Resource Planning (IRP).
- Provide customized measures for Michigan specific weather and loads.
- Allow for consistent application of information across Michigan for energy efficiency planning and goal measurement.
- Allow for consistency of assumptions.
- Provide documentation for regulatory review and reconciliation processes.
Links to MEMD tables are found below. Please address any questions to Dave Walker.