HCV Administrative Plan
The Administrative Plan is a supporting document to the MSHDA Public Housing Authority (PHA) Plan and is required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The purpose of the Administrative Plan is to establish policies for carrying out the programs of the Housing Choice Voucher program in a manner consistent with HUD requirements and to carry out the goals and objectives contained in the MSHDA PHA Plan.
The Administrative Plan is reviewed annually by PHA staff and appropriate updates made to reflect changes in regulations, PHA operations, or when needed to ensure staff consistency in operations.
Approved FY 2017-18 Administrative Plan - April 2017
The MSHDA Rental Assistance and Homeless Solutions Division has prepared an Administrative Plan which states its policy for implementing the Housing Choice Voucher and Moderate Rehabilitation Programs.
Documents are provided in PDF format.
- Overview of the Program and Plan
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
- Applications, Waiting List and Tenant Selection
- Briefings and Voucher Issuance
- Income and Subsidy Determinations
- Housing Quality Standards and Rent Reasonableness Determinations
- General Leasing Policies
- Moving with Continued Assistance and Portability
- Termination of Assistance and Tenancy
- Program Integrity
- Special Housing Types
- Program Administration
- Project-Based Vouchers