Technical Assistance / Neighborhoods
The Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) offers technical assistance (TA) to nonprofit organizations, Participating Jurisdictions (PJs), and other local units of government which are (or will be) seeking MSHDA financing. The TA program supports MSHDA's overall efforts by providing direct one-on-one technical assistance as well as training workshops. Technical assistance may be available for:
- Board Governance
- Cultural Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Housing Development
- Nonprofit Organizational Start-up
- Personnel/Administrative Management
- Placemaking/Strategic Placemaking
- Portfolio/Asset Management
- Program Design and Management
- Resource Development
- Other Housing Initiatives
Specialized technical assistance is also offered to Continuum of Care bodies and nonprofit organizations supporting housing.
For further information about this program, please contact MSHDA's Housing Initiatives Division at 517-335-2524.