- MSP Director Urges Michigan Motorists To 'Get Your Click On'; Click It Or Ticket Challenge Coincides With Department's 100th Anniversary
- Help Prevent Auto Theft: Drivers Reminded to 'Lock it or Lose it'
- State Police to Participate in National Effort Focused on Motorcoach Safety; Mobile App Allows Riders to Check Safety Record Before Booking Travel
- Clarkston High School Students Win Top Prize in Teen Safe Driving Campaign; Lamphere, Lakewood, Skyline and Carlson high schools also recognized
- "Missing in Michigan" Aims to Resolve Missing Persons Cases; Governor Declares May as Missing Persons Awareness Month
- Michigan Sees 10 Percent Increase in Traffic Fatalities in 2016