Grants and Community Services Division
The Grants and Community Services Division of the Michigan State Police is responsible for administering federal criminal justice grants in the state of Michigan, including the Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (Byrne JAG) and the Residential Substance Abuse Treatment for State Prisoners (RSAT) Grant.
The Division is also involved in various other criminal justice related initiatives and efforts throughout the state of Michigan.
- School Safety Program Grant Application
The application for the School Safety Program will open on October 7, 2014, at 12 noon and will close on January 9, 2015, at 12 noon.
- Smart Policing Initiative
Visit the Smart Policing Initiative (SPI) Web site for innovative and evidence-based law enforcement resources.
- Byrne JAG & RSAT Grant Awards
View the listing of grants awarded to Michigan criminal justice agencies for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- FY 2015 Byrne JAG & RSAT Grant Application and General Information
Applications for FY 2015 Byrne JAG and RSAT opened on June 12, 2014, at 4 p.m. (EST) and closed on July 23, 2014 at 12 noon (EST).
- 2014 Asset Forfeiture Reporting Form & Frequently Asked Questions
View the reporting form, instructions and frequently asked questions.
- Grants and Community Services Division Reports
View the 2014 Asset Forfeiture Report.
- Multijurisdictional Task Forces (Drug Teams)
View map and contact information.
Have questions or comments? Contact the Grants and Community Services Division.