- Gov. Rick Snyder makes appointment, reappointments to the Michigan Women's Commission
Friday, Oct. 6, 2017
LANSING, Mich. – Gov. Rick Snyder today announced the appointment of Catherine Hendrian of Plymouth, as well as the reappointments of Margaret Derrer of Grand Rapids, Krista Haroutunian of Detroit and Chris Etienne of Petoskey to the Michigan Women’s Commission.
- Michigan Women's Commission to meet on October 24, 2017
Lansing – The Michigan Women’s Commission will hold a regular business meeting at 2 pm on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at the Atheneum Suite Hotel, 1000 Brush Street, Detroit.
- Michigan Women's Commission to meet August 22, 2017
Lansing – The Michigan Women’s Commission will hold a regular business meeting at 2 pm on Tuesday, August 22 at the Bavarian Inn Lodge and Conference Center, 1 Covered Bridge Lane, Frankenmuth.
- Statement on the passing of Commissioner Beverly Wall
MWC Chair Chris Etienne has released the following statement on the passing of Commissioner Beverly Wall.
- SBA Women's Business Centers in Michigan
Michigan has three Women's Business Centers that serve Michigan. These centers, part of the Small Business Administration, can help you start, finance, and grow your small business. Read more about their programs and goals.
- Gov. Snyder names Mary Engelman as Executive Director of the Michigan Women's Commission
LANSING, Mich. – Gov. Rick Snyder today announced the appointment of Mary Engelman of Bloomfield Township as executive director of the Michigan Women’s Commission.
The 15-member Michigan's Women's Commission continuously evaluates quality of life issues for Michigan women and directs attention to critical problems. Members have taken an active role in ...
- Governor Snyder makes appointments, re-appointments to the Michigan Women's Commission
Gov. Rick Snyder today announced the appointment of Mary Templeton of Plymouth as well as the reappointments of Joanne Dawley of Northville, Darlene Lee of Grand Rapids, Jan Peabody of Lapeer, and Kathleen Vogelsang of Ada to the Michigan Women’s Commission.
- New Veteran Resource Service for Michigan Veterans The Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency is hard at work connecting those who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces with the benefits they have earned. The MVAA is here to help veterans navigate the challenges of getting connected to federal, state, and local veteran services, no matter how they come in contact with the State of Michigan. The Veteran Resource Service Center is helping veterans and their ...