Are You Ready to Retire?
If retirement is just around the corner here's what you should do:
Contact Voya Financial® about your payment options if you have a State of Michigan 401(k) or 457 account. Call Voya® at 800-748-6128.
Tip: Keep your materials together in a folder, and keep it in an easy-to-find place.
Manage Your Account
Master Your Plan
- Know when you're eligible to retire.
- Know how your pension is calculated.
- Register to attend a webinar or seminar, and check out our prerecorded tutorials anytime.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of Retirement Readiness: A Two-Year Countdown.
Know Your Options
- Calculate your pension amount under various scenarios using the Estimate Pension feature in miAccount.
- Use miAccount to estimate the cost and weigh the benefits of a service credit purchase.
Gather Your Documentation
- Request an estimate from the Social Security Administration if you are considering the equated plan payment option.
- Make photocopies of your proofs of age.
- Make photocopies of your survivor pension beneficiary's proofs of age and relationship.
- Make a photocopy of your marriage certificate.
- Make photocopies of your dependent's insurance eligibility proofs.
- Make sure your name and member ID are printed on all documents.
Apply for Your Pension and Insurances Using miAccount