(To Print: use your browser's print function)
Release Date: March 16, 2004 
Last Update: February 05, 2010 
Frequently Asked Questions

 Services to the Disability Community
How do I obtain a disability license plate or parking placard?

Applications for the disability license plate or parking placard are available at any Secretary of State office or by clicking on the Disability Parking Placard Application and Disability License Plate Application links below.

Back to Disability Parking FAQ
Disability Parking Placard Application
Disability License Plate Application 
Secretary of State Branch Office Locator


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan