State of the State
From visiting existing employers, community colleges, family farms and new construction sites throughout the past year, to talking with residents who have returned to Michigan for new jobs, Governor Rick Snyder spoke during the 2017 State of the State address about the signs he has seen firsthand that demonstrate the state is on a solid path to continued success.
Michigan has come back, and now we have a clear path toward our future.
Additional materials and information about the 2017 State of the State are available below.
More Information about the State of the State
- [PRESS RELEASE] We have a clear path toward Michigan's future
- [MORE INFORMATION] Biographies of 2017 Speech Mentions
- [MORE INFORMATION] Background information on successes mentioned in the 2017 State of the State
- [HANDOUT] 2017 State of the State reference guide
- [HANDOUT] Michigan's comeback by the numbers
- [HANDOUT] Governor's initiatives by the numbers
- [HANDOUT] 2016 Legislative Accomplishments