Business & Economic Development
Michigan Sales, Use and Withholding taxpayers have 24/7 access to their accounts and can file returns electronically and pay tax due in one convenient transaction.
- More than $12 million in skilled trades training funds will help create over 3,100 jobs, retain 10,000 others
- Gov. Rick Snyder: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles agreement strengthens state budget planning, ensures continued investment in Michigan
- Michigan rises to top ten state to do business in
- Gov. Rick Snyder: Skilled trades provide job skills for the future
- Gov. Rick Snyder: International company Arauco to build manufacturing facility in Grayling Township