Business & Economic Development
Michigan Sales, Use and Withholding taxpayers have 24/7 access to their accounts and can file returns electronically and pay tax due in one convenient transaction.
- Gov. Rick Snyder: More than 461,000 private-sector jobs created in Michigan since December 2010
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley and Justice Richard Bernstein hosting workshop to help job providers find hardworking talent where they may least expect it
- Gov. Rick Snyder: Michigan establishes innovation centers with visiting China delegation to boost investment
- Gov. Rick Snyder: Skilled trades provide job skills for the future
- Entrepreneurs, Know Your Options for Raising Capital; Register Now for LARA's Free Webinars and Seminars