State of Michigan Data
- The purpose of Michigan Data is to increase public awareness and access to data and information created by and available from state of Michigan agencies. The data is in machine readable form to allow users of the site to do their own analysis with the data, including mashups.
For additional information about Michigan, including government operations, visit our Transparency, Accountability and Performance Portfolio. In addition to demographic and geographic databases, information includes state spending and accountability, the status of the recovery and reinvestment plan and assistance with expanding participation in government (e-Citizens).
- State Spending and Transparency Information
- Michigan School Report Card
- Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI)
- Social and Economic General Profiles of Regions 2-14 2007
- Age/Sex/Race/Hispanic Origin
- Social and Economic General Profiles 2007
- Social and Economic General Profiles of Southeast Michigan 2007
- Income & Poverty
- Social and Economic General Profiles of Southeast Michigan 2006
- Social and Economic General Profiles of Regions 2-14 2006
- Education & Employment
- Number of Persons