Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, safety advocates promote safe riding, urge motorists to be alert
- Ford, UAW Partner with MIOSHA to Reduce Injuries and Illnesses at Plants Throughout Michigan
- Remember to leave Michigan's wildlife in the wild
- New report shows success of Michigan's DWI/Sobriety Court Ignition Interlock Program
- Rally at Capitol highlights state commitment to prevent child abuse