Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- 3.3 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Michigan; No Reported Injuries or Damages, Assessments Ongoing
- MDOT suspends construction for July Fourth holiday, urges safety
- Fireworks a Risky Thrill; State Fire Marshal Urges Extreme Caution, Safety
- Storm Clean-Up Begins in Several Michigan Counties; State Police Remind Michiganders to Use Caution
- Amidst the Thrills, Keep it Safe on Carnival and Amusement Rides; Ride responsibly