Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Gov. Rick Snyder proclaims September as Michigan's Preparedness Month
- Gov. Rick Snyder proclaims September as Michigan's Preparedness Month; Citizens Encouraged to "Don't Wait. Communicate," phone app helps families connect
- Top bus drivers named in Small Bus Roadeo competition
- MIOSHA Receives Customer Service Award for Investing More Than $1 Million in Worker Safety and Health
- Gov. Snyder Proclaims September as Campus Fire Safety Month Kids in College. Make fire safety a priority!