Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Michigan selected for Army National Guard Cyber Protection Team
- MDOT reminds motorists to heed road closures
- Shelby Township Physician Summarily Suspended
- State Fire Marshal Urges Home Fire Safety as Bitter Temps Grip Michigan; Having working smoke alarms key for all, especially older adults most at risk
- Employers and Workers have ‘Coffee with MIOSHA' in Okemos to Discuss Benefits of Workplace Safety and Health