Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Michigan Announces New Wild-Foraged Mushroom Harvesting Certification Program
- Harris Rebar in Lansing Receives MSHARP Award for Workplace Safety and Health Excellence
- $4 Million in State Grant Funding Awarded to Support School Safety Initiatives in Michigan
- National Flood Awareness Week is March 16 – 20
- Schuette, Clover Adams Announce Investigation of 10 Michigan Businesses Related to Faulty Anti-Freeze Distribution