Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Schuette to Co-Host Vigil at Capitol Remembering Michigan Crime Victims
- MIOSHA Training Institute Graduates Recognized at Michigan Safety Conference
- MPSC: Calling 811 Before You Dig Dramatically Reduces the Chance of Causing Damage
- Take Cover Michigan: Statewide Tornado Drill on April 16
- Michigan Traffic Deaths Fall 8 Percent in 2014; Sharp declines in alcohol-, drug-, motorcycle-, bicycle-involved crash fatalities