Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Michigan's driver education program praised by NHTSA
- Wireless Emergency Alerts Enabled on Mobile Phones
- High School Students Get Opportunity to Experience Being State Troopers; American Legion Student Trooper Program Underway in Lansing
- Michigan State Police Reports Decrease in Traffic Fatalities During 2014 Fourth of July Holiday Weekend
- Schuette Announces Victory for Crime Victims and Families at Michigan Supreme Court