Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Motorists reminded to use a seat belt and drive sober during Labor Day weekend
- Public Comment Requested on Health Assessment of Breathing Chemicals Related to 2010 Kalamazoo River Oil Spill
- Snyder makes reappointments to Ski Area Safety Board
- State Police Participate in National Effort Focused on Motorcoach Safety
- Law Enforcement Agencies Conduct Sex Offender Sweep in Muskegon Heights