Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Think Fire Safety First for a Festive Holiday Season; Water Christmas trees daily and watch candles close
- More than 1,800 seat belt citations issued during Click It Or Ticket this fall
- MIOSHA Awards First of $500,000 in Matching Grants to Reduce Workplace Hazards
- New Michigan Mobile App Makes Creating an Emergency Plan Quick and Easy
- State Police Reports Decrease in Traffic Fatalities During Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend