Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- MDOT reminds motorists and bicyclists to share the road
- Kids in College? September is Campus Fire Safety Month; Make fire prevention and safety education a priority
- New safe driving effort for teens, parents wins national honor
- First Lady Sue Snyder applauds Detroit Medical Center's efforts to advance safe sleep practices
- Residents Encouraged to Replace Potassium Iodide (KI) Stockpile, Expires in October