Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Gov. Snyder signs landmark legislation protecting Michigan residents from human trafficking
- Gov. Rick Snyder signs bill ensuring police, firefighters receive full compensation
- Gov. Rick Snyder signs bills emphasizing importance of safety while sharing Michigan's roads
- State suspends adult foster care license of Oakland County group home
- MDOT and CRA to promote "Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day"