Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- More Than 300 Arrested for Drunk Driving During End-of-Summer Crackdown
- Gov. Snyder Proclaims Fire Prevention Week October 4-10; Hear the beep where you sleep, every bedroom needs a working smoke alarm
- Gov. Rick Snyder: Comprehensive action plan will help Flint residents address water concerns
- North Rockford Middle School Students, Schuette Tackle Bullying, Violence in Schools with OK2SAY School Safety Event
- Assessment of Breathing Chemicals Related to 2010 Kalamazoo River Oil Spill Finalized