Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- MIOSHA, Michigan Green Industry Association Form Alliance to Protect Workers
- Sixty-two Recruits Become State Police Troopers
- Steel Industries, Inc. in Livonia Awarded MIOSHA Certification for Exemplary Workplace Safety
- Help Babies Continue to Sleep Safely with Sleep Sack Exchange Program
- Seat Belt Use Stays High During Spring Enforcement Effort; Fewer Traffic Deaths Recorded for Memorial Day Weekend