Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Michigan Participates in National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- State Police Adds 11 Motor Carrier Officers; Officers to enforce commercial vehicle laws
- MPSC Highlights Safe Use of Portable Generators during Carbon Monoxide Safety and Awareness Week
- AW Transmission Engineering in Plymouth Receives Renewed MIOSHA Recognition for its Workplace Safety and Health Excellence
- It takes two: Parents needed as driving coaches