Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Keep fire safety in mind during Memorial Day weekend activities
- Secretary of State Ruth Johnson drives home the message of motorcycle safety
- MDOT lifts traffic restrictions to ease busy Memorial Day travel
- Sign a seat belt pledge; get a Howie's Bread®; Click It or Ticket adds flavor with new partner
- Conservation officers remind boaters to follow safety tips