- Christmas in July - How MDARD helps make "Trees for Troops" happen every year
Each year trees are bound for U.S. troops because of the generosity of Michigan’s Christmas tree growers.Trees for Troops
- Michigan's Fishing Tournaments
- DNR Mi-HUNT
- Michigan Surface Water Information Management System - MiSWIMS
- Traffic and Construction
- Fish Population Trend Viewer
- Carpool Parking Lots
- Michigan Transportation Reporting Portal
- Recreational Boating
- SOS Branch Office Locator
- Pinckney Recreation Area - Wolverine Man Triathlon Triathlon - Swim Halfmoon Lake, bike the surrounding country roads, and run on both road and trail.
- Palms Book State Park - Family Fun Day Join us for a fun day of games, crafts and much more at Palms Book State Park!
- Fort Wilkins Historic State Park - Tin Can Tourist UP Caravan Join us at any of the listed state parks to check out the Tin Can Tourist on their UP Caravan.
From the Governor
Rick Snyder became Michigan's 48th governor when he was sworn into office for a second term on Jan. 1, 2015. In his inaugural address, he described his vision for reinventing Michigan by creating more and better jobs, revitalizing the educational system, and revamping government to focus on providing excellent service to its customers, the state's 10 million people.
- Mobile technology is changing the way people find and use information and services. Residents and tourists can access real-time links to all things Michigan - from viewing incidents and current traffic speed data in MiDrive to reserving a campsite in the Central Reservation System. We're responding to your needs by adopting more mobile-friendly services that you can access anytime, anywhere. You can see our menu of applications below, but be sure to check back often for our latest additions!
- myHealthPortal The online myHealthPortal is a one stop shop for your Michigan Medicaid, Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and MIChild coverage information. You can view real time information such as the services you are covered for, look up providers, access your mihealth card and much more, all at your fingertips. It's fast and simple.
- myHealthButton The mobile myHealthButton application is a one stop shop for your Michigan Medicaid, Children's Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and MIChild coverage information. You can view real time information such as the services you are covered for, look up providers, access your mihealth card and much more, all at your fingertips. It's fast and simple.
- Branch Office Locator The Secretary of State Branch Office Locator is a handy tool designed to help you find information on office locations, fax numbers and service hours. It will also direct you to offices that provide special services such as instant titles, mechanic testing, Self-Service Stations, Saturday hours and more! http://services.sos.state.mi.us/servicelocator/
- MI Prepares The Michigan Prepares Emergency Plan app is a free, easy-to-use tool that can help you and your family create a basic emergency plan in a few quick steps.