Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Johnson takes action against illegal Saginaw auto repair shop
- Officials continue search for parole absconder Rowvontae Tarrell Walker
- Times have changed, but MDOT's winter maintenance charge remains the same: "Keep the roads open!"
- Gov. Rick Snyder signs bills helping law enforcement more quickly find family in an emergency