Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, motorcyclists ride across the Mighty Mac to promote safety
- Gov. Rick Snyder signs legislation allowing courts to determine eligibility for restricted driving privileges for those appealing a license suspension
- MIOSHA Orders Sunset Tree Service & Landscaping to Cease Operations Due to Unresolved Worker Safety Issues
- Secretary of State Johnson suspends licenses of auto dealers in Detroit and Grand Rapids
- Protecting motorists