Skip Navigation
SOM - State of Michigan State of Michigan
State of Michigan
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!

Create a corporation or limited liability company?

First, call the Corporation Division, Bureau of Commercial Services of the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) at 517-241-6470 to confirm that another Michigan corporation, limited partnership, or limited liability company does not have the same business name you have chosen. Next, obtain forms by calling 517-241-6470 or download them directly. For additional information, access the Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Web site.

Copyright 2015 State of Michigan