Driving - Misc.

Where can I get a Social Security card?

Social Security cards are issued by the Social Security Administration.  To apply for one:

  • call 1-800-772-1213, or
  • go to your local Social Security Office, or
  • visit SSA's Web site at www.ssa.gov

Related Documents & Topics


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.