Skip Navigation
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
  Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
Where do I terminate a financing statement?
Terminate the financing statement in the office where the original financing statement was filed. If the original was filed with the State UCC office, terminate at the State UCC office. Likewise, if the original was filed with the County Register of Deeds, terminate at the County Register of Deeds.


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan