- Replacing a TitleIf your vehicle title is lost, you may replace it by processing a duplicate title application at a Secretary of State branch office.
- Instant Title ServiceSome titles can be issued the same day
- Acquiring a Duplicate Michigan Title While Out-of-StateHow to apply for a duplicate Michigan vehicle title while temporarily out-of-state.
- Salvage TitlesSalvage vehicles. How and when to apply for a salvage title.
- Rebuilt VehiclesAfter a vehicle titled with a salvage title has been repaired or rebuilt, it can be re-titled and registered for road use again. A special vehicle inspection is required first.
- Scrap TitlesScrap titles. What are they and how to apply for one.
- Assembled VehiclesDefinition of an assembled vehicle; How to title
- Mobile Home TitlesMobile homes are titled in Michigan. The mobile home title serves the same purpose as a vehicle title. When selling a mobile home, the owner assigns the title to the purchaser.
- Name Change on a TitleOwners with a name change can correct their title
- Military Personnel and Michigan Residents Temporarily Outside of MichiganHow to title a vehicle if you are a Michigan resident or active military person who is temporarily out of state.
- New Michigan Residents -- Title RequirementsNew residents must re-title their vehicles in Michigan right away
- Deceased Vehicle OwnerWhen a vehicle owner dies and the estate is not probated, the surviving spouse, or, if no spouse, the next closest kin may transfer the vehicle into their name. If the estate is being probated, the Personal Representative appointed by Probate Court assigns the deceased's title.