Losing Your Privilege to Drive
- Driver License Appeals Practice Manual
- Driver Assessment and License Appeal Offices List of Driver Assessment office locations for driver license reexamination hearings, and Driver License Appeal Division office locations for driver license restoration appeal hearings.
- Offense Code Index for Traffic Violations
- Traffic Safety Division - Alternative Transportation Services/Transit Authorities by County
- Michigan's Guide for Aging Drivers and Their Families (SOS-194)
- Request for Driver Evaluation (OC-88)
Learn about: The driver record point system, the driver reexamination and driver assessment processes, and the driver probationary period for all new Michigan drivers.
Learn about: Michigan's drunk/drug driving laws, including repeat offenders and alcohol/drug penalties for drivers of commercial vehicles.
Learn about: Non-alcohol and non-drug related driver's license suspensions and revocations, FAC/FCJ suspensions, and penalties for commercial vehicle drivers convicted of serious traffic violations.
Learn about: License plate confiscation, vehicle immobilization, registration denial and vehicle forfeiture.