Losing Your Privilege to Drive
- Driver License Appeals Practice Manual
- Driver Assessment and License Appeal Offices List of Driver Assessment office locations for driver license reexamination hearings, and Driver License Appeal Division office locations for driver license restoration appeal hearings.
- Offense Code Index for Traffic Violations
- Traffic Safety Division - Alternative Transportation Services/Transit Authorities by County
- Michigan's Guide for Aging Drivers and Their Families (SOS-194)
- Request for Driver Evaluation (OC-88)
The driver record point system, the driver reexamination and driver assessment processes, and the driver probationary period for all new Michigan drivers.
Michigan's drunk/drug driving laws, including repeat offenders and alcohol/drug penalties for drivers of commercial vehicles.
Non-alcohol and non-drug related driver's license suspensions and revocations, FAC/FCJ suspensions, and penalties for commercial vehicle drivers convicted of serious traffic violations.
The appeal processes for restoring your driver's license.
License plate confiscation, vehicle immobilization, registration denial and vehicle forfeiture.
Losing your license for non-driving-related convictions, including teen drivers and alcohol, child support, drugs, and financial responsibility.