- License Plate Confiscation
At time of arrest, officers will confiscate the metal license plate regardless of vehicle ownership, destroy it, and issue a paper plate that is valid until the case is decided.
- Vehicle Immobilization
Courts will order vehicle immobilization for repeat offenders.
- Vehicle Registration Denial Repeat Offenders may not register vehicles.
- Vehicle Forfeiture Court may order the offending vehicle sold.
- Michigan's Guide for Aging Drivers and Their Families (SOS-194)
- Request for Driver Evaluation (OC-88)