Enhanced State ID
- WHTI and Its Impact on Border Security Beginning June 1, 2009, travelers must present an identity and citizenship document approved under WHTI to gain re-entry by land or sea into the U.S.
- Applying for an Enhanced State ID Card Information about obtaining your first enhanced state ID card.
- Documents Required for an Enhanced License or ID You must present specific documentation to obtain an enhanced Michigan state ID card.
- Renewing a State ID Card Information about renewing your enhanced state ID card.
- Replacing or Correcting a State ID Card Information about replacing a lost or stolen enhanced ID card and requesting name, address and other changes.
- State ID Card - Children Information about obtaining an enhanced state ID card for children.
- State ID Card - Seniors Information about the enhanced state ID card for seniors.
- Suspended, Restricted or Revoked Driver's License You are eligible for an enhanced state ID card if your license is restricted, suspended or revoked.
- Enhanced State ID Card Fees Fees for the enhanced state ID card.