Skip Navigation
  • SOS Home
  • Site Map
  • FAQs
  • Online Services
  • Forms
  • Contact SOS
  • close print view
    Driver's License & State ID, photo montage of driver license and state id

    Where to Apply for an Enhanced Driver's License or State ID Card

    All Secretary of State offices issue the enhanced driver's license and state ID card. Branch offices will also process license and state ID card renewals, address, name or date of birth changes and duplicates - if your card is lost, damaged or stolen.

    The Secretary of State Mobile Branch Office also issues enhanced licenses and ID cards.

    To find the branch office nearest you, please visit our Branch Office Locator.

    Related Content
     •  Enhanced Driver's License and State ID FAQs
     •  Press Releases and other documents
     •  WHTI and Its Impact on Border Security
     •  Applying for an Enhanced Driver's License (Over 18, Already Licensed)
     •  Applying for an Enhanced Driver's License (Over 18, Never Been Licensed)
     •  Documents Required for an Enhanced License or ID PDF icon
     •  Chauffeur License
     •  Commercial Driver License
     •  Military Personnel
     •  Renewing a Driver's License
     •  Replacing or Correcting a Driver's License
     •  Enhanced License Security Feature/RFID chip
     •  Enhanced License Fees
    QR code Home
  • SOS Home
  • FAQ
  • Online Services
  • Forms
  • Contact SOS
  • State Web Sites
  • Office of Regulatory Reinvention
  • Spending & Accountability

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan