Driving Record Subscription Service
The Driving Record Subscription Service provides an organization with the driving record of their employees on an annual basis; or whenever there are any violations, restrictions, suspensions, or revocations posted to the record. The fee for each record is $8.00.
What do I need to sign up for this service?
- A signed agreement, which establishes the terms and conditions under which the records can be obtained.
- A "Reason for Record Request" to show that your business purposes complies with Driver Privacy Protection laws. Obtaining records for a purpose other than those permitted by law is a felony violation, which may be punishable by imprisonment of up to 15 years, or a fine of up to $15,000, or both.
- Department of State Account Number for billing purposes. If you do not have a Commercial Lookup account with the Department, an account will be established.
- A complete list of the driver's full name, date of birth, and Michigan driver's license number.
Whom do I contact to participate in the Subscription Program?
To obtain the forms to participate in the Subscription program, submit your request with the following information:
- Program you are interested in (Subscription Program)
- Company name and address
- Contact person
- Contact person's telephone and fax numbers
- Contact person's e-mail address
Submit your request to the following address:
Michigan Department of State
Bureau of Driver and Vehicle Records
Attn: Commercial Services Section
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, MI 48918
A Subscription packet will be e-mailed within five business days.