Vehicle Dealer Training
The Michigan Department of State is offering full-day training in Lansing to assist licensed dealers and their staff on the basic requirements of the Michigan Vehicle Code. There are no course registration fees.
Pre-registration is required. Registration is first come, first served at
www.Michigan.gov/SOS ← Use this link to get to the self-registration page.
- Picture ID is required for entry into
the buildings where training is held.
- Picture ID is required for entry into the buildings where training is held.
- Who should attend?
- Any class, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, R, or W dealership.
- Dealership owners, managers, sales and
- What will be covered?
- Michigan.gov/sos and other state web sites
- Vehicle Ownership Documents
- Wholesaling/Retailing Vehicles
- TR-210/TR-209 Secured Interest Change on Title Process
- Dealership Records
- Dealer Plate Usage
- Your questions
Training Dates, Times and Locations:
All dealer training sessions for 2014 have concluded. Dates for 2015 dealer training sessions will be announced in January 2015.
|Operations Center, Lansing|
For questions or assistance with registration, contact the Business Regulation Section at 517-335-1259.
*We do take periodic breaks and a lunch. There is an on-site cafeteria and nearby fast-food.
**Operations Center, 7285 Parsons Drive, Dimondale 48821 (go to building #4, on map #2)