Skip Navigation
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
  Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
How do I order a Certificate of Good Standing or Articles of Incorporation?
New Page 1

Contact the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Commercial Services, Corporation Division at (517) 241-6470 for copies, certificates, or general information.

Their address is:
P.O. Box 30054
Lansing, Michigan 48909-7554.

The Web site address is:

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan