Preparing for your Safety Training Course
Be sure to verify the location, date and time of the course you are registered for prior to arrival.
You must bring the following items in order to participate in the course:
- DOT-compliant or Snell-approved helmet (Required for all students to wear during the safety training course)
- Long sleeve jacket or heavy long sleeve shirt
- Heavy duty long pants
- Eye protection – goggles or glasses (required even with a face shield helmet)
- Full fingered gloves
- Boots: Your ankles must be covered and the boot must have a hard sole. High heels or high-top tennis shoes are not permitted.
- Rain and cold weather gear, as needed
- Pencil or pen
Michigan's unendorsed rider; get endorsed or get towed