Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Information about obtaining a CDL Information about obtaining a CDL
- Who Needs a CDL? The requirements for operating a commercial vehicle.
- Obtaining a CDL The requirements and documents needed for obtaining a CDL.
- CDL Self and Medical Certification
Because of new Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations that go into effect January 30, 2012, drivers who are renewing, correcting or applying for an original Commercial Driver License (CDL) must self-certify which type of commercial motor vehicle (CMV) operation they will perform.
- CDL Self and Medical Certification Demonstration View this YouTube video to see just how easy online CDL self and medical certification is.
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners FAQs The National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (National Registry) is a Federal program that establishes requirements for healthcare professionals that perform physical qualification examinations for truck and bus drivers.
- Commercial Drivers License FAQs In the Driving Section of the Michigan Department of State FAQs, there are several sections that pertain to obtaining or renewing a CDL.
- CDL Eligibility and Requirements Age, medical and driving record requirements for obtaining a CDL.
- CDL Group Designations and Endorsements Information about group designations and endorsements.
- CDL Testing Information about driving skills testing services and the Third- Party Testing Organization Locator.
- License Fees A chart of standard driver's license fees.