- Applying for a Standard Driver's License A guide for obtaining a standard Michigan driver's license if you are over 18 and never been licensed.
- Documents Required for a License or ID You must present specific documentation to obtain a standard Michigan driver's license.
- Applying for an Enhanced Driver's License (Over 18, Already Licensed)
Information about upgrading a Michigan or out-of-state license to an enhanced license.
- Applying for an Enhanced Driver's License (Over 18, Never Been Licensed)
Information about obtaining an enhanced driver's license if you have never been licensed.
- Documents Required for an Enhanced License or ID You must present specific documentation to obtain a Michigan enhanced driver's license.
- Renewing a Driver's License Information about renewing a driver's license.
- Replacing or Correcting a Driver's License Information about replacing a lost license and requesting name, address and other changes.
- License Fees A chart of standard driver's license fees.
- Enhanced License Fees
A chart of enhanced driver's license fees.
- Veteran Designation The veteran designation gives veterans an easy and optional way to prove their veteran status to receive discounts from businesses.
- Application for Military CDL Skills Test Waiver Form The Commercial Driver License (CDL) skills test waiver form may be used by service members who are currently licensed and who are or were employed within the last year in a military position requiring the operation of a military motor vehicle equivalent to a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV). (You will be redirected to www.fmcsa.dot.gov)