Your First License Over 18
• Applying for a Driver's License (Over 18, Never Been Licensed) A guide for obtaining your first driver's license if you are over 18 and never been licensed.
• Documents Required for a License or ID You must present specific documentation to obtain a standard Michigan driver's license.
• Social Security Requirements The law requires the Michigan Department of State to collect Social Security numbers before issuing a driver's license or state identification card.
• Interpreter and Translation Information Interpreter and translation information for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, do not speak English or have limited reading skills.
• Testing Requirements Testing requirements for obtaining your first license.
• Temporary Instruction Permits A Temporary Instruction Permit (TIP) allows you to practice driving with a licensed adult for up to 180 days.
• Probation Explained Information about the probationary period after obtaining your
• Driver's License Denied What to do when your driver's license has been denied.
• License Fees A chart of standard driver's license fees.
• ¿Cómo Solicitar una Licencia o Identifactión? (SOS-428SP) Necesitará los siguientes documentos
Enhanced Driver's License Over 18