Voting Equipment Type by County
In the table below, find your county and click the link to see which type of voting equipment you will use to vote. Beginning in August 2017, some counties will be introducing new equipment in some cities and townships.
Alcona Co. - Gd. Traverse Co.
Gratiot Co. - Midland Co.
Missaukee Co. - Wexford Co.
|Mecosta County||Wayne County|
|Gogebic County||Menominee County|
This video demonstrates how to use Michigan's Optical Scan Voting System. Topics covered include what constitutes a valid vote, how to correct an error, voting in a partisan primary, tabulation of ballots, absentee ballots and voter privacy.
Windows Media File - Full Video - 5:20 minutes in length
These videos demonstrate how to use the AutoMARK Voter Assist Terminal. While the AutoMARK is designed for voters with disabilities, any voter may use it, upon request.
- Windows Media Files - Video Instructions - Medium Resolution
- Part One - Introduction and Description - 1:57 minutes in length
- Part Two - Receiving Your Ballot and Ballot Navigation - 2:26 minutes in length
- Part Three - Button Use, Making Selections and Write-in Candidates - 2:23 minutes in length
- Part Four - Changing Voting Choices and Your Voting Summary - 1:37 minutes in length
- Part Five- Marking Your Ballot and Ballot Tabulation - 1:46 minutes in length
- RealPlayer File - Text, Pictures and Narration Low Resolution - 5:12 minutes in length
- Windows Media File - Text, Pictures and Narration High Resolution - 5:12 minutes in length