What would disqualify me from the BDIC program?
You are disqualified if any of the following are true:
- You are in the 60-day period of BDIC eligibility for a previous ticket
- You have already avoided points under this program
- Your license is restricted, suspended, or revoked or you were not issued a Michigan license
- You have three or more points on your record
- You held a Commercial Driver's License or were operating a Commercial Vehicle at the time of the ticket
- The ticket you received is not eligible for the program
- Out-of-state tickets are not eligible for the BDIC program
If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.