Beginning Oct. 1, 2020, what will I show at an airport if I do not have a REAL ID-compliant driver's license or ID?

A valid U.S. passport or passport card, DHS Trusted Traveler card, and U.S. Military ID are just a few of the documents that will be accepted if you don’t have a REAL ID-compliant license or ID card. The federal Transportation Security Administration lists acceptable alternatives to a state-issued REAL ID-compliant license or ID card.


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.