- What is a Notary Public?
A notary public is an officer commissioned by the Michigan Secretary of State.
- Application Process
- Surety Bond Information
- Oath of Office
- Length of Appointment
- Notarization of Document(s)
- Record Keeping
- Jurat vs. Acknowledgments - Which One??
- Foreign Language Documents
- Notary Signing Agents
- Changes/Corrections/Duplicate Certificates
- Michigan Department of Corrections Employees Only
- Notary Complaints
- E-Notarization (Michigan does not participate)
- For Further Information
- Notary Public Information
Full Document for Printing Purposes