Interior Design

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s):

An individual who wishes to be on the Interior Designer List maintained by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Corporations, Securities, and Commercial Licensing Bureau may contact the Licensing Division at (517) 241-9288, or visit the website at:

Revised:  02/2014