Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view


    Required State License(s):

    When acting on behalf of a charitable organization, a telemarketer is required to be licensed with the Department of Attorney General, Charitable Trust Division; (517) 373-1152.

    The Attorney General's Office will mail (at no charge) an "Initial Charitable Trust/Charitable Solicitation Questionnaire."

    Licenses are not required for non-charitable telemarketing.

    Other Possible Licenses:

    There are regulations that are required with the Federal Communication Commission; telephone: (888) 225-5322.

    Revised: 12/2002

    Related Content
     •  Temporarily Unavailable
     •  Stockbroker
     •  Solicitor of Students
     •  Treasury SUW Phase I - Testing
     •  Trust Bank
     •  Train (Railroad Cars) License
     •  Temporary Authorization
     •  Transferable on Premises Resort License
     •  Taxidermist
     •  Tavern License
     •  Temporary Field Permit
     •  Temporary Campground License
     •  Tall Structure Permit
     •  Third Party Administrator Certificate of Authority
     •  Tax Filing
     •  Tobacco Tax
     •  Tax Registration
     •  Teacher - Education
     •  Television Station
     •  Telecommunications
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan