Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Electrical Sign Installer

    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

    Required State License(s):

    Any person engaged in the business of a sign specialty contractor who is not in a local licensing jurisdiction must be licensed with the State Electrical Administration Board. Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Construction Codes, Electrical Division at (517) 241-9320.

    Further Information:

    If the electrical signs are within the city limits, you should contact city clerks office for license/permit information.

    Revised:  1/2014

    Related Content
     •  Elderly Group Home
     •  Employer Filed Claims
     •  Electrical Fire Alarm Contractor License
     •  Expedited Service
     •  Entity Producer License
     •  Elevator, Escalator and Moving Walk Permit
     •  Electrical Sign Specialty Contractor License
     •  Electrical Permit
     •  Elevator Contractor License
     •  Electrical Contractor License
     •  Electrical Inspector
     •  Entertainment Establishment Permit Information
     •  Environmental Testing
     •  Esthetician
     •  Excavating
     •  Explosive Handler/Manufacturer
     •  Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
     •  Elevator Journeyperson
     •  Elevator Inspector
     •  Exterminator
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan