Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Ginseng Grower

    Required State License(s): Public Act 184 of 1994 is know as the "Michigan Ginseng Act." This Act regulates the harvest, sale and distribution of American Ginseng. The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is the contact point for information on Ginseng. Contact: John Hill with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development's Traverse City Office: 231-922-5233 . Revised: 11/29/2010
    Related Content
     •  Group Home (Elderly)
     •  Grocery Store
     •  Gas Station
     •  Groundwater Discharge Permit
     •  Grain Dealer Facility, Merchandiser, and Truck License
     •  Great Lakes Submerged Lands Permit (Part 325)
     •  Gasoline Distributor, Wholesale
     •  General Contractor
     •  Go-Kart Track
     •  Going Out of Business Sale
     •  Golf Course
     •  Graphic Design Licensing Information
     •  Greenhouse
     •  Groom (Stable Attendant)
     •  Guard (Security) Dogs
     •  Guidance Teacher
     •  Guns
     •  Gas Fireplace Installer
     •  Garbage Hauler
     •  Garbage Feeder (Swine)
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan