Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Boiler Operator or Stationary Engineer

    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

    Voluntary State Registration(s):

    An individual may be registered with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Construction Codes, Boiler Division; (517) 241-9334.

    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan