Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view


    Required State License(s): None Other Information: PA 412, 1993 states that you may have your bees and equipment health certified UPON REQUEST ONLY! If you decide to choose this service, please call Mike Hansen, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, St. Joseph, Michigan: Telephone: (269) 428-2546. Revised: 3/29/95
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan