Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s):

When engaged in the practice of dentistry (which includes the diagnosis, treatment, prescription, or operation for disease, pain, deformity, deficiency, injury or physical condition of the human teeth, alveolar process, gums or jaws, or dependent tissues) a license is required with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services, Board of Dentistry; 517-335-0918.

Further Information:

For information about a DEA # (dispensing of narcotics/drugs) call 202-307-7255 or 800-882-9539.

Revised:  September 2013