Insurance Adjuster

Persons self-employed or employed by any adjusting firm registered to do business in Michigan to adjust the loss or damages by fire or other hazard under any insurance policy or to adjust claims for compensation for individuals or businesses carrying Workers Compensation insurance should be licensed with the Department of Insurance and Financial Services, 877-999-6442 or visit the website at :

Revised:  02/26/14